Monday, November 28, 2011

Hatred Chapter 5

The Finicky

Anyone who works in any kind of retail store could agree with me when I express my frustration to the finicky. Those types of people who would sell their own mother if it meant saving an extra buck. Those who would protest when a store is out of stock when it comes to the product they are looking for or because the price is slightly and i stress the word SLIGHTLY higher than they anticipated.

Its as if a scandal against their human rights has been invoked right in their faces and that no satisfaction shall be found until this person in question has acquired his 32 Royal toilet paper rolls for 8.99$ because simply forgetting about it and moving on would be the logical thing to do and well, such a course of action is out of the question.

People often call me stressed or tense but I am not the one who would sweat over a few lost pennies, hell I hate capitalism so much that I would give some of it away to the homeless ingrates i referred to before.

Leave it as it may, people can choke on their specials and coupons and rights as a consumer because that's all they do, consume until there is nothing left.

Good Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment