Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hatred chapter 3

Ingrates

Ever had a bum walk up to you and ask you for cash? Shut up, of course you have the question was rhetorical. Anyway, I'm asked by some lowlife if i had some cash to spare. I was in a good mood at the time so I decided to give the man some change considering he approached me politely. I give him a generous dollar fifty only to be rewarded for my good deed with a slight sigh and the man asks me if I didn't have a bit more.

At that point, I was thinking of a 2x4 with crimson overtones accompanied by crescendos of mayhem but recoiled at the thought of legal repercussions. I told the man that I wouldn't give him more and that he should be grateful for what I gave him. Instead the guy scoffs at me and walks away without giving me my thank you and believe me, if you don't say thank you to me after I've done you a favor or shown any form of kindness, I will put a death hex on your sorry ass.

Moral of this story, don't give out money to bums since they expect a steady revenue by the hour it would seem. Bloody ingrates...

Good Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment